How much do you hate somebody that kick you in a public server?

On 10/4/2018 at 4:45 PM, SmilePls said:

I mean, if you want to made a PRIVATE world, use a password or a steam group option, dammit!

obs: I dont hate them, I just dont like what they dotenor.gif.b311476b1e8be10ac19c653141c4e891.gif

I saw this awhile ago. I didn’t quite agree with this until the same exact thing happen me !

the sever was something like “come join and have fun!” So I decided to join. The moment I joined. I got booted out. What the heck man. That’s is litterary *******. I’m out seeking for revenge if I see those people. SCREW THEM. I’m so triggered ugh! 

B2C1F50A-628E-43DB-B826-CFD521654C3F.jpeg

19125586-7648-4CA4-AF1A-58C57A65474C.jpeg

i dont mind much at all to be honest, in fact i quite empathize with them, some of us can't host a server, even a native one, so when we find a dedicated server and we just want to play with our friends, i think theyre well within their rights to use the votekick feature. that all said, i empathize with you as well, i dont like it, but i think i'd just go for another server if it happened to me. but i can more than appreciate the fact that its frustrating. honestly im quite conflicted. bt really, the only reason im making a post is...
is that you in your profile pic? cause god whoever they are is ******* adorable and it makes me so happy to see them, wish i could be so pretty as her (looks like a chick, so imma assume chick, but i know how the internet can be, so i wont be surprised if they consider themselves male)

yeah mate, ******* adorable and i love whoever they are at first sight because im a quirky lesbian who dont know how to keep herself or her emotions under control~

9 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

..you may get banned for off-topic...

That's precious coming from you, lad. If anyone, you would've been "booted out" for that a long time ago.

As for topic at hand... move on OP; just move on without stress knowing people on their private servers can and will do everything possible ("People be poeple"). Better to always prepare for the worst even if deep down one hopes for the best.

On 22/10/2018 at 4:44 AM, talula said:

i dont mind much at all to be honest, in fact i quite empathize with them, some of us can't host a server, even a native one, so when we find a dedicated server and we just want to play with our friends, i think theyre well within their rights to use the votekick feature. that all said, i empathize with you as well, i dont like it, but i think i'd just go for another server if it happened to me. but i can more than appreciate the fact that its frustrating. honestly im quite conflicted. bt really, the only reason im making a post is...
is that you in your profile pic? cause god whoever they are is ******* adorable and it makes me so happy to see them, wish i could be so pretty as her (looks like a chick, so imma assume chick, but i know how the internet can be, so i wont be surprised if they consider themselves male)

yeah mate, ******* adorable and i love whoever they are at first sight because im a quirky lesbian who dont know how to keep herself or her emotions under control~

No, I know its a true beaty cute kawaii girl, I dont know who she is. But shes the girl everybody need

Btw, I hope you get a nice girl like this one, wish me luck too <3

On 15/10/2018 at 12:30 PM, NorthicaN said:

“And Glommer dies of over heating in base”

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Archived