Wickerbottom's books

So I was playing etg and in that game's lore everything that looks like a gun will be turned into a deadly weapon.

And I started wondering:

What if Wicker isn't actually a witch/magician.

Maybe her books are actually just normal books but in Constant they got turned into Codex Umbra's ripoff

Just now, Szczuku said:

So I was playing etg and in that game's lore everything that looks like a gun will be turned into a deadly weapon.

And I started wondering:

Maybe her books are actually just normal books but in Constant they got turned into Codex Umbra's ripoff

if they transformed and Wick is a normal person then anyone should be able to ''read'' however... 

no... Wickerbottom is a normal person BUT she ( and maxwell ) know latin language ( like tenebris , magicae , umbra brah brah brah... )

1 hour ago, Szczuku said:

And I started wondering:

Wickerbottom also seems to recognize almost all the species (except slurtles and snurtles, I believe). It's possible she's heard about these from reading and studying, and somehow had hear legends of the Constant. idk.

4 minutes ago, Catteflyterpill said:

Wickerbottom also seems to recognize almost all the species (except slurtles and snurtles, I believe). It's possible she's heard about these from reading and studying, and somehow had hear legends of the Constant. idk.

considering all creatures are in real life ( to some extent , like you don't see your local hole sprout a shroom that is connected to a toad )

51 minutes ago, Catteflyterpill said:

Also possible that she is the one that gave them their names and classifications.

Archived