IF YOU CAN JUST HELP ME LAUCH DST

7 hours ago, SON GOKUUUU said:

Hi guys! I know how to play this game, I just want to know how I can play don't starve together, so I'll be very gratfull if you guys help me with this

If you want some proper help/advice on what's wrong with your game/why your game is not launching, you might want to add some logs, so we can figure out what's wrong.

4 minutes ago, SON GOKUUUU said:

if you didnt get my question which was simple: where i can't find the game and run it so I don't need your help, cya 

To be honest, your question was not simple, I for one didn't understand it at all:

18 hours ago, SON GOKUUUU said:

I know how to play this game, I just want to know how I can play don't starve together

What I understood from it is that you know how to play but don't know how to play, which is quite contradictory.

In case you still need help, please specify more your problem because it is still not understandable. At least for me. If you mean you can't find it in your steam library, then either you have a problem and should contact their support, or you should buy the game. If you mean something else then please clear it, otherways we won't be able to help much.

8 hours ago, SON GOKUUUU said:

You guys are not so smart, i know how to spell launch just forgot to add n.. if you didnt get my question which was simple: where i can't find the game and run it so I don't need your help, cya 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/322330/Dont_Starve_Together/

It's 15 Euros but you get an extra copy for friends or random strangers on the net.

Also don't be angry because we don't understand your anti-grammar.

Archived