rumbler bot for cleaning regolith

2 hours ago, ToiDiaeRaRIsuOy said:

This is getting out of hand, the madness must stop! Please Klei, gives us something decent to deal with regolith the next update without turning the game into "Regolith Too Much Included".

i agree.

>>give us a robot which automaticly digs only regolith, and thats all it does, kind of like a rumba but oversized and plugs into a battery port :)<<

>>it would also be neet if it moved super fast since comet dust covering your scanners leads to broken solar panel hell in only 2 cycles<<

1 hour ago, D.L.S. said:

Magnesium or titanium from ilmenite?

Honestly would just planned in using regolith to make polluted dirt and clay using the water sieve and air deodorizers to feed hatches but it does contain some metals that can be used albeit small amounts. Don't really mind processing it to get small amounts of metal. Also think a solid rocket fuel would be great for the later stages in the late game.

On 9/26/2018 at 11:48 PM, D.L.S. said:

Magnesium or titanium from ilmenite?

I was thinking more along the lines of Aluminum-Oxygen

Some sort of regolith refinery would be great, pump in a whole bunch of power to split regolith into a refined metal (aluminum) and gaseous oxygen, which could then be used to build solid fuel or hybrid engines.

Wise idea.

By the way I also agree that this game should have some robotics.

On Sat Sep 29 2018 at 5:18 AM, StarSquid said:

I was thinking more along the lines of Aluminum-Oxygen

Some sort of regolith refinery would be great, pump in a whole bunch of power to split regolith into a refined metal (aluminum) and gaseous oxygen, which could then be used to build solid fuel or hybrid engines.

You mean a Regolith Seperator (in my words)? :p

I love this!

Archived