Winston H. Black "The Time Lord"

Winston H. Black

The Time Lord

"Sometimes, I am on time when I'm late."

G'day, MM here.

I decided to make a newer character suggestion. I present to you, Winston H. Black! Hence his title, you may think that he would have something to do with time. Bingo. His perks would consist of a longer Day/Night cycle, and things would respawn/grow/die faster. Example, say, a spider's nest would grow 1.5x its original rate, and regenerate spiders 2x as fast as well. Berry Bushes would generate berries 1.5x faster, but food and flower spoilage would advance 2x its original rate. In a nutshell, positive effects would be advanced by 1.5%, and negative effects would be doubled. such effects would apply to sanity as well, but only by 1.5%.

Sincerely,

Maxwell's Man

Edited by Maxwell's Man

Winston H. Black

The Time Lord

"Sometimes,I am on time when I'm late."

G'day, MM here.

I decided to make a newer character suggestion. I present to you, Winston H. Black! Hence his title, you may think that he would have something to do with time. Bingo. His perks would consist of a longer Day/Night cycle, and things would respawn/grow/die faster. Example, say, a spider's nest would grow 1.5x its original rate, and regenerate spiders 2x as fast as well. Berry Bushes would generate berries 1.5x faster, but food and flower spoilage would advance 2x its original rate. In a nutshell, positive effects would be advanced by 1.5%, and negative effects would be doubled. such effects would apply to sanity as well, but only by 1.5%.

Sincerely,

Maxwell's Man

That is a great idea :happypigs: I love it!

Hmm Its an Interesting Idea although it still seems a little OP perhaps change a couple of the factors like maybe you have to be within a range of the objects or else it could create some balancing issues in the game making food to easy to come by and besides it isn't really that necessary I mean its not like food and such are hard too come by but overall I like the general Concept You get a Sleeping thumbs up :encouragement:

P.S Thats the best kind

The idea is to slow and advance different effects, and give you a bit more time to prepare for an even longer night. So really, It is just to make the game longer and such. Negative effects would be doubled, instead of the .5% difference as the positive effects. But thanks a bunch for the Sleeping Thumbs up. You get Hat tip.