Magma push pump

This is useful to move the melted regolith from the melting area to the void for getting rid of it. The problem is the lack of wolfram for doors....is less wolfram in the asteroid to make it work on... sow in principle. If we are unable to import wolfram from rocket mission, this is all in vain. Now i see you used only 4 doors... This is ok for transporting magma to the wanted areas.. but you are unable to control the quantity.. sended...

In principle i want to permit access to only 100- 300 max of magma for preventing bolder formation when id solidify. In this way no dupe needed for digging. I am thinking whit a not- filter - buffer wired to a door, and enabled only when is no pressure on a pressure plate

Could it be made at half size? two doors maybe three half as high? And still work as it should?

Yes the doors can be horizontal but the column of lava must be wider. I don't see the problem. I will experiment whit this in my current gameplay. If is used for steam generators it need one steel liquid sensor for shooting off the automation of doors pumps, or 2 if you want a minimum on.. maximum off level to maintain.

Archived