Revise world composition asteroids

Fossils

Currently the Carbon Asteroid has a composition of: refined carbon, coal & diamond.

Would it be possible to add fossils to that list (or even replace refined carbon with it)?

This would help players with pre-RU games to aquire these resources. It would also ease the creation of steel with the first rocket.

Gold ore

Currently there is no way to aquire gold ore. It occurs in slime biomes, so the Organic Mass might be suitable.

Tungsten

Same as gold ore. Ice Planet seems predestined for that.

Mafic Rock

They used to drop with meteors, but i think they no longer do. Why not add them to the Carbon Asteroid?

Abysalite

Currently no way to obtain it other than from our home asteroid. Might be the right choice.

Puft

Organic Mass seems adequate.

Pacu

Ice Planet seems adequate.

Chlorine

If you are lucky enough to have no chlorine geyser, then you have to live with the spawns on your asteroid. Why not add a Chlorine Cloud (maybe even with some Squeeky Pufts) to the cosmos?

6 minutes ago, blash365 said:

This would help players with pre-RU games to aquire these resources. It would also ease the creation of steel with the first rocket.

This should never be taken into consideration.

and one should always consider how it dilutes the pool.

by the by, the Ice Planet is pretty much frozen and unsuitable for Pacus. There is no water.

but welp, it is not that I am against those resources being infinite and to begin with, I want more target locations as well as more variance (which is maybe +-5%) and that's what I am hoping for in the next upgrade as well as those content update thereafter.

There are also other unused materials which one could get only from other celestial bodies, like:

Pyrite, Electrum, Mercury, Propane and Radium. Especially Radium could be used for massive energy from little mass, I do not have to mention that radiation sickness is purrfect for ONI, do I?

Otherwise, ain't no one saying no to Hydrogen... although Natural Gas turns into more energy and resources with the same mass but Hydrogen has other uses anyway~

Also, where is Dirk, er, Dirt? 

40 minutes ago, blash365 said:

If you are lucky enough to have no chlorine geyser, then you have to live with the spawns on your asteroid. Why not add a Chlorine Cloud (maybe even with some Squeeky Pufts) to the cosmos?

I`d like if they added a nebula for gas collection. Chlorine and hydrogen with maybe something extra. You wouldn`t get any solids from it though.

Archived