What's the polluted water temperature output of Carbon Skimmers?

6 minutes ago, KittenIsAGeek said:

Now you're going to confuse everyone, using Freedom units like that.  :)

I prefer to abbreviate them as FUs.

For example, America's cultural attachment to FUs often makes interacting with the rest of the world harder than necessary.

30 minutes ago, wachunga said:

I prefer to abbreviate them as FUs.

For example, America's cultural attachment to FUs often makes interacting with the rest of the world harder than necessary.

For me, it's not a matter of culture or patriotism; I'd rather use celsius but I never have so Fahrenheit is easier for me to comprehend. I was just asking to make sure I did the conversion correctly.

31 minutes ago, OxygenParadox said:

For me, it's not a matter of culture or patriotism; I'd rather use celsius but I never have so Fahrenheit is easier for me to comprehend. I was just asking to make sure I did the conversion correctly.

Yeah, I use Fahrenheit all the time except with this game.  I was simply having fun with the fact that those of us in the USA use units nobody else uses anymore.

7 minutes ago, KittenIsAGeek said:

Yeah, I use Fahrenheit all the time except with this game.

Let me confuse you even more. I actually live in the city Fahrenheit lived and the temperatures here is what his scale is based on. Aand i use Celcius only.

Archived