Game is harder now!

If you keep your insanity very low. I like it. I don't know why people say game is easy...probabily never turn insanity? The game is piece of cake if you keep your Top Hat and rarely travel throught wormholes.With winter and new stuff i think the game difficulty will be fine.

If you keep your insanity very low. I like it. I don't know why people say game is easy...probabily never turn insanity? The game is piece of cake if you keep your Top Hat and rarely travel throught wormholes.With winter and new stuff i think the game difficulty will be fine.

People don't go insane because of terrorbeaks they 2 shot any unarmoured players extremely fast attack fast and are too diffuclt to kill.

You don't need a top hat or garland, you just need a football helmet to kill anything. A football helmet is like have 3 extra health bars for Wilson, 4 for Wes. Terrorbeaks are easy, it's when terror beaks attack in groups of 2+ plus 4+ of the crawling horrors, then it gets hard!!! But with any armor at all, even a logsuit, you're good. Fight them just like you would any mob, stick n move!

I wish the game was harder, sadly it isn't.

Yup. Kevin just announced 2 new angry mobs for the next patch. Hopefully they're super hard and just as common as spiders.