Why my pipe breaks

My insulated liquid pipe made of abyssalite breaks as soon as liquid glass goes through it. The most confusing part  is that other sections always OK and pass liquid glass with no problem. A have already tried to rebuild pipe and forge, save\load and save\quit\load/ Also i have tried. First time it happens because i built insulated pipe of igneous rock and it was par for the course. but what happens now, when i'm building it of abyssalite? Game writes me "cold damage". First piece of glass drops under dupe's feet, 2nd and 3rd goes through pipe succesfully.

A7BC04E87B1DCA4E2CC8CF11886CFA803290D8B7

My guess would be that water in your room. The contents of the building are coded to be at the base of it. Maybe the first batch of glass somehow exchanges heat with the water and cools down to soildifying temperature right before entering the pipe and breaks it. Try moping the liquid out and see if it fixes it.

1 hour ago, Sasza22 said:

My guess would be that water in your room. The contents of the building are coded to be at the base of it. Maybe the first batch of glass somehow exchanges heat with the water and cools down to soildifying temperature right before entering the pipe and breaks it. Try moping the liquid out and see if it fixes it.

Wow! seems sensible! Will try it right now.

Yep! You were right! liquid under building cools glass down to 60° right inside the forge!

Archived