Had no idea rocketry upgrade was coming.

At the moment it is just a trade of fuel for resources, it looks like there will be one more fuel you will need to get from asteroids at minimum to reach furthest asteroids.

Personally I hope we will be able to visit some of those asteroids, not just 'trade'. And that those asteroids will stop being fixed. Also I don't like new research station. Would have been much better if observatory was used to detect asteroids and you needing to visit some asteroids to get tier 3 research materials.

P.S. Check out "Craft the world", that game is a lot like ONI world-wise (but not so interesting), and at later stages it provides ability to travel to other worlds.

3 hours ago, AndreyKl said:

At the moment it is just a trade of fuel for resources, it looks like there will be one more fuel you will need to get from asteroids at minimum to reach furthest asteroids.

Personally I hope we will be able to visit some of those asteroids, not just 'trade'. And that those asteroids will stop being fixed. Also I don't like new research station. Would have been much better if observatory was used to detect asteroids and you needing to visit some asteroids to get tier 3 research materials.

P.S. Check out "Craft the world", that game is a lot like ONI world-wise (but not so interesting), and at later stages it provides ability to travel to other worlds.

Perhaps that is what they might be planning with the 'Rock' scenario, by chance? It'd be cool if you were able to choose provisions/materials to bring with you to the planets you land on. Obviously they're much smaller and they don't have all the materials to sustain oneself, and when you leave and come back, the planet is reset. 

Archived