Console Command to Remove Turf?

I am trying to create a world in which most useful resources that CAN go extinct, HAVE gone extinct (grass tufts, grass gekkos, pigs, bunnies, lichen, cactus, reeds, berry bushes, etc., all gone) as part of a self imposed challenge run. I have made heavy use of c_removeall("PREFAB") in service of this goal but I would also like to remove all rocky turf and cobblestone turf from the world so that it is impossible to build roads and cobble arenas. I do not know of any way to automate removal of large amounts of turf using the console; I don't think turfs on the ground have a prefab name, they only have one for when they're dug up and turned into items. I would prefer not to manually search the world digging up all rocky/cobblestone turf with a pitchfork and burning it by hand. Does anyone have a plausible shortcut to help me achieve my post-apocalyptic dream?

Use simple map editor's (mod) turf editor. Don't use the ocean turf though, because if too many ocean turfs are placed or too many ocean turfs are overridden, the save gets corrupted. 

As an alternative, use the turf editor to just place a different turf over the rocky and cobblestone turfs you find

Archived