ideas,new stuff and if possible kleis answer

Okey so i love to play dont starve togheter and all the dlcs and i am a really big fan since vanila came out but i would love to see an update for dst that is like new region and not just events(i really like events 2,but some people dont).I know they are working on Hamlet but if they dont update the game community will fall so pls post some ideas in here and hopfuly klei will see.DLCs are cool and i will play hamlet a lot but i dont want dst to be forgoten its not the same.And after people say they are full and cant update the original word thay dont know what are they saying cuz it can have a ton of updates and i have a ton of ideas as well.

19 hours ago, thedude1320 said:

Okey so i love to play dont starve togheter and all the dlcs and i am a really big fan since vanila came out but i would love to see an update for dst that is like new region and not just events(i really like events 2,but some people dont).I know they are working on Hamlet but if they dont update the game community will fall so pls post some ideas in here and hopfuly klei will see.DLCs are cool and i will play hamlet a lot but i dont want dst to be forgoten its not the same.And after people say they are full and cant update the original word thay dont know what are they saying cuz it can have a ton of updates and i have a ton of ideas as well.

then post the ideas here

3 minutes ago, Wilson_pl said:

Base game content updates? Or simply adding some meh skinset to get some 30 $ revenue from them.

4 hours ago, Szczuku said:

I don't remember when and where I saw it but Klei Developer said that ''they have plans for the next year"

5 hours ago, thedude1320 said:

when did they conf and what did they say?

On 7/18/2018 at 3:19 PM, JoeW said:

That being said, we're still growing and we aren't going to be stopping any time soon. We're mapping out what we're going to be working on and we have about the next year covered, we will have details on that when we have a bit more solid info. 

Archived