Klei server reach 2000 days?

Is this even possible? 

First it would be 2 weeks of gameplay, its a crazy long time and second i always play in pub servers and they get reset by first winter or hardly ever coming to the second year.

ff.jpg

Well, I never said it actually was hijacked. I was just saying that in most cases when a Klei official reaches a high day count, it's usually due to people hijacking it. Not always though. It's quite impressive when a server gets a large day count without a hijacking. Only happens once in a blue moon though.

There was a guy stuck in this server, it always said he was at 18 days, but the world continued to grow. I managed to stay in the world long enough to get a reset, and still the guy was stuck in. However, now he's gone and that server is back to normal!

2 hours ago, moshi12 said:

There was a guy stuck in this server, it always said he was at 18 days, but the world continued to grow. I managed to stay in the world long enough to get a reset, and still the guy was stuck in. However, now he's gone and that server is back to normal!

dont necro randomly

Archived