Need Help with the maps

Why does the game always give me these useless maps full of abyssalite everywhere? I can't do anything becaus i run out of resources, I won't have enough to secure any sort of geyser effectively because they require an insane amount of cooling and these maps have 0-1 Wheezeworts and they are like super far away.

6 minutes ago, jfc said:

Why does the game always give me these useless maps full of abyssalite everywhere? I can't do anything becaus i run out of resources, I won't have enough to secure any sort of geyser effectively because they require an insane amount of cooling and these maps have 0-1 Wheezeworts and they are like super far away.

You can "hide" the other thread (double) - Edit - hide.
Post some screens of your base, better to help you with specific problems.
ONI is not a hard game, all you need is some experience..

Well i had to start over and deleted previous game cause i couldn't handle the heat, thermal reactors always overheating and i didn't had any wheezworts to help cooling down the hydrogen geyser to use the AETN. The problem is world gen keeps giving me maps with nothing but abyssalite, there are no biomes at all just tiny ones with barely anything and there's no wheezeworts, i'll be lucky if i find one

12 minutes ago, jfc said:

..The problem is world gen keeps giving me maps with nothing but abyssalite, there are no biomes at all just tiny ones with barely anything and there's no wheezeworts, i'll be lucky if i find one

Can you share screenshots of the starterbiome?
Actual update?

We need some actual screenshots.

If you're saying that the entire map is filled with abyssalite and you really only have a tiny space and no worts

then either you're looking at it wrong (and we can help you do some learning) or your world generation is messed up

(which would probably need an uninstall/reinstall).

Every map should have a mixture of biomes (cold, caustic, swamp, and the starter biome), 2 cool steam geysers,

1 or 2 natural gas geysers (if 1, then there will also be a chlorine geyser), and at least 15-20 worts (usually more).

There will also be a bunch of buried geysers of different types.

Archived