Speech mod v0.5

JoeW

i exspirimented with the mod.. does the speach thing only for wilson or? i havent realy exsplored it... some speaches dont seem to match the charecters personality? honest opinion o.o like wilson is a smart (but slightly crazy scientist) willow is obsessed with fire and burning things idk.. just sugestions

So far it's just with Wilson and WX78

This is awesome, Paranoia, I can't wait to see all the quirky lines you give all of the players! It's too bad you have to wait until the next update, but it's probably really smart on your end to do so. Especially with another character presumably coming out with the winter update; that will definitely force you to update your scripts.Well done, good sir, well done. :)

No need to be sorry, it is a labor of love to mod your favorite games.....but it takes time....and there is a LOT of speech in this game!:applause:

This is awesome, Paranoia, I can't wait to see all the quirky lines you give all of the players! It's too bad you have to wait until the next update, but it's probably really smart on your end to do so. Especially with another character presumably coming out with the winter update; that will definitely force you to update your scripts.Well done, good sir, well done. :)

Thanks guys, I really enjoy the support. This actually wants me to continue working even if it does get screwed up during the update.Again, thanks guys. :D:wickerbottomthanks: