Text to Jeff: " If you can kill it, you can cook it". Makes more effective food. Can't wear a hat.Text to Twigster : Spawns when the player hast more than 40 twigs -> random ( which means he spawns randomly)Text to Grassmonk : very rare in early days, drops Red Gem, does not attackText to golden chain: 20 Gold needed, can be given to the pig king for a random hat.Text to Tentacle Hat : take less damage from tentacles -> 3x Silk + 1x Tentacle SpotsHere you go. Actually I never saw it this way but why is a spider queen in the game and no other bigger versions of other monsters?By the way your right I saw the spider queen and just made the same thing with the hounds.I have to say that I do have enough ideas for other monsters but the potential that this game offers is gigantic. The only thing that really has to stay is the balancing and the difficulty. So why not make a mother of hounds AND new creatures ?

Text to Jeff

Jeff? JEFF?Jeff does not begin with W, please fix that.Otherwise, I like the idea of a tentacle hat, but the rest? I'm kinda mixed, some of them could with some tweaking become really cool, but the rest just does not fit.:???: