I was wondering if there will ever be a spaceship battle in dst?

6 hours ago, MisterPockets said:

You know like starfox

Pew pew pew 

Not exactely the same, but there is actually a spaceship battle mode in Don't Starve Together!

To start it you have to type c_startspaceshipbattle() in the console commands (note: if you're not an admin nothing will happen). Then you have to open tumbleweeds or dig graves to collect as many Tiny Rocketships latest?cb=20121216111751 as you can. Your goal is to give them to the Pig King, the winner is the player with the most Rocketships and the prize is gold nuggets.

Spoiler

Now on a serious note: what does DST have to do with spaceships and such battles? :D

Btw, check out "Fractured Space" on steam ;)

42 minutes ago, AnitaCoffee said:

Lol, when I'm in the mood for space, I play Starbound. xD May try Oxygen Not Included some time soon.

well to be fair dst events have arena, and cooking show...

soo by that logic space battles don't sound soo ridiculous now does it :p

Actually I was gonna say:  "Not unless an Oxygen Not Included crossover actually happens!"  And even then...a space STATION built into a rock is hardly the same thing as a pew-pew fast flying spaceSHIP.  But that's the closest I can think of.  Cue "Are the DS characters actually dupes?" thread again!  ;)

(only don't, 'cos while _I_ thought it was fun and harmless, some nastiness came out of that last time.)

But seriously.  Unless that dupe who lost her pet floats out to the surface of the asteroid and finds Wilson looking back at her, I don't think that's happening anytime soon.

Meanwhile, I do endorse the "collect as many tiny spaceships as possible" competition, 'cos tiny spaceships are awesome.

...Notorious

well soo far i noticed dst is trying to do almost every theme, we got pirates, gladiator, steampunk/victorian....

why not spaceship battles :p

those tiny rockets arnt there for fun

also i noticed during a full moon sometimes i see a tiny green men spaceship shadow :0 you have to be at 50ish sanity to see it on a full moon

also i want to add i was at the mosaic while full moon during a meteor shower and holding the toy rocket in the 4th inventory spot of the krampus sack

Archived