• Day 0 - 10
    • Day 20 - 40
    • Day 50 - 70
    • Day 80 - 100
    • Beyond Day 100
    • Day 1000
    • Day 1100
    • Very good at this game...

I am playing DS right now, i'm on Day 78 close to night time, and i decided to show you my world.

(Sorry about links, forums couldn't fit the pics or something...)

http://twitpic.com/c3vs8t/full

My base with a garden (Grass, twigs and berry bushes, 3 chests (1 hidden), stone walls all full health, and a pig friend below named Mr. P Not kidding, that's his name. and beefalo not too far

http://twitpic.com/c3vt8q/full

View from map part 1, this is a big world so part 1, Has my base, Pig village with a king on map, savanna, and another pig village with farms.

http://twitpic.com/c3vucs/full

View from map part 2, view from map 1 above, Killer bee fields (Would someone tell me if glitch? Because there are millions of them...), if you see the rocky lands, there are spider queens roaming around there *Shivers*, More Savanna, random lands, and a swamp.

(Btw, i can't wait to get to Day 100 for the first time, if i live until then of course, i already beat my record which is Day 60, and i'm on Day 78.)

Thankyou and here is a puzzle:

OTND TSVRAE SI HET BETS GMEA VERE

solve it. :)

I wish I took a screenshot of mine before I killed myself to play Wes, didn't read the notes and didn't notice multiple games when I started could be had... So dissapoint!Nice 100% It looks like a good map. Not a whole ton of Swamp area taking up the entire thing.

I would if i could, but, hounds don't want to give me their teeth, ad i'm terrible at killing spider nests, that's why there's about 2 spider queens roaming about my world...

Pig army! HOOOOOOO!I usually kill them right away because having more than 2 in an area SUCKS. Kill it with fire, thats what I always say!

I wish I took a screenshot of mine before I killed myself to play Wes, didn't read the notes and didn't notice multiple games when I started could be had... So dissapoint!

Does Wes have to be unlocked in sandbox mode? Because when the update came out i already had him, in adventure mode i didn't.Yeah, i didn't read it all too, i went back and double checked though! I'm also very glad they added saveslots...Don't worry! You take a pic next time... :)

Pig army! HOOOOOOO!I usually kill them right away because having more than 2 in an area SUCKS. Kill it with fire, thats what I always say!

I kill 'em right away too, and i don't have any meat, not even monster meat, been having some food issues, still currently getting some food, i keep living off of berries and seeds...Oh, and may i point out that sanity isn't a problem at all! With my tophat, i had a garland before but it spoiled...