Why It suck To Do Achievements When The Event Almost Over

Lem3n

This post is just to inform you why it's horrible to play The Gorge event  for achievement when it's about to end for lower levels and somewhat higher levels as well, not saying you shouldn't. I amuse you have no friends and all you got is solo Q stranger to help you out. 

Normally I would've easily complete the No Plate Challenge Or the No More then 7 dishes challenge in a breeze on solo Q. Now nearing the end of the Event that I had a blast playing for past weeks. There isn't as much skill players. It became like a struggle to find good players. Also somewhat my fault for not investing into learning how to be a cook ( even though I had all recipe, I only know how to farm or gather. Feelbadman )

Overall, It may be different for you. I may be just unlucky matching up with not as experience players. I just recommend in future events. If you have any Hard Or Medium difficulty  achievement . Finish it off the bat as it would be much easier to do so when there's tons of player playing.

It probably isn't that you can't find good players but that good players don't want to play with you, reason being that it's a bit of a pain and a lot of effort for older players to explain every detail to a new player every single time. And there is no in-game reward to be had with it, just the joy, I guess, of helping someone out. With more skilled players, it's more that everyone knows more or less what to do and you just discuss what you want to do and do it. If you're very high level it probably means you want to get a lot of gorge chests for skins or spools, and playing with newer players doesn't aid in that.

I've started to avoid joining servers where at least 1 player isn't level 30 or above. I may help out sometimes, but usually, I would rather finish everything and then get as many points as quickly as possible. You get to a point where someone above level 20 doesn't know how to do salt runs, because their previous run gave them 18 levels or something, which makes the system broken and not reflective of your skill at all.

If, say, other newer players getting the big achievements gave you more xp even when you have already got those achievements, you would bet more higher level people would play with lower levels! But it's just not happening the way it is set up right now.

3 hours ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

It probably isn't that you can't find good players but that good players don't want to play with you, reason being that it's a bit of a pain and a lot of effort for older players to explain every detail to a new player every single time. And there is no in-game reward to be had with it, just the joy, I guess, of helping someone out. With more skilled players, it's more that everyone knows more or less what to do and you just discuss what you want to do and do it. If you're very high level it probably means you want to get a lot of gorge chests for skins or spools, and playing with newer players doesn't aid in that.

I've started to avoid joining servers where at least 1 player isn't level 30 or above. I may help out sometimes, but usually, I would rather finish everything and then get as many points as quickly as possible. You get to a point where someone above level 20 doesn't know how to do salt runs, because their previous run gave them 18 levels or something, which makes the system broken and not reflective of your skill at all.

If, say, other newer players getting the big achievements gave you more xp even when you have already got those achievements, you would bet more higher level people would play with lower levels! But it's just not happening the way it is set up right now.

Same thing :

some chinese guy skidadles to server ( 100+ levels he had )

found out he has no skill and instead skins...

Archived