Just felt like sharing this

Draw this like 2 years ago for a skin a really wanted. Not sure if this is the right place to post it (didn't quite get the weekly art stream, but I think that post is supposed to have art related to Klei's weekly stream, so I think this doesn't fit).

I had forgotten I had ever done this and just stumbled upon it while checking some old folders. Hope someone enjoys it as much as I did when I found it. :wilson_incredulous:

Willoodie.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

On 6/25/2018 at 9:57 PM, verm1ll1on said:

Hope someone enjoys it as much as I did when I found it. :wilson_incredulous:

You did well with the shading! It looks like you tried to put a lot of effort into mixes of colors and shading. 

You did very well making it look like the characters/remaining accurate, too. Bernie creeping up over their heads is pretty funny as well. 
Looks like you've already got some popularity with it. 

• Thanks 2

On 22/08/2018 at 11:30 AM, gallusvarius said:

You did well with the shading! It looks like you tried to put a lot of effort into mixes of colors and shading. 

You did very well making it look like the characters/remaining accurate, too. Bernie creeping up over their heads is pretty funny as well. 
Looks like you've already got some popularity with it. 

Hey, thanks for the comment!

I mostly just (used to) mess with brushes to create random texture effects and just went on with something I thought looked okay. I used other pieces as reference for the shading, but thank you for noticing!