Need Help - DLC item is gone

I konw it has happened before with someone else, but this time is a bit different. DLC item is totlly disapper even in steam inventory.  

I bought Beating Heart Chest DLC recently, and I opened the box in Gorge beta server, and I transfer back to the main server the item I bought are all gone even in steam inventory.  Then I transfer back to beta server again and I saw all the DLC item are stil there .

I try to delete inventory-cache file, but that doesn't work, I don't think it do anything with the caching, the item is complete gone.

I am think if  open the box in the beta server first than every DLC item will be gone.

It makes me feel very disappointed that I nerver use the item in the real game.  

I've puted some link of my screenshot on Bug Tracker.

9 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

As to my knowledge we have a separate account for betas, that's why we cannot keep any skins earned during the beta. Can it be that the DLC skins got registered on your beta account instead of your actual one?

Yes, I open the DLC box in Gorge Beta , Now DLC skins is still in Beta server.

4 hours ago, fimmatek said:

As to my knowledge we have a separate account for betas, that's why we cannot keep any skins earned during the beta. Can it be that the DLC skins got registered on your beta account instead of your actual one?

For me I registered the Verdant skins and Beating Heart chest to the live branch back when it launched in February. When I opted into the Gorge beta I received these chests in the beta branch as well.

I only received the chests that can be purchased on Steam as DLC. The others that were not DLC I purchased (Forge survivors chest and the Winter's feast chest. I also purchased the Beating Heart and Verdant skin in the in game store and a second copy as DLC since I was curious what was different about the DLC and in game chest.) I did not receive in the Beta branch.

• Developer
8 hours ago, WL01993481 said:

Yes, I open the DLC box in Gorge Beta , Now DLC skins is still in Beta server.

Okay, that makes sense. There's currently a bug where if you received your DLC skins at first on the beta branch, then your client doesn't check it see if it needs them on the release/production branch. I'm working on a fix for that right now. If you want them right away you can delete your profile file, Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_save\profile.

This will unfortunately reset your Gorge recipe progress, so you may want to wait until the fix goes out.

Thanks, this work

If anyone wants to keep Items and recipes
Need to back up the profile, delete the file and open the dlc box, next move the backup profile back to Documents \ Klei \ DoNotStarveTogether \ client_sa

Archived