gorge 2 ez pls buff

Eusong

4 hours ago, Eusong said:

5889A97361CD7CCB586E2E6CC54104EC364D6D14

Forgive mine newbie eyes, but can you/anyone explain what this means? What was the accomplishment(s)?

My impression is just that the team finished with.. 6 dishes? Of course I probably completely missed the mark.

33 minutes ago, Bae Kunawa said:

Forgive mine newbie eyes, but can you/anyone explain what this means? What was the accomplishment(s)?

My impression is just that the team finished with.. 6 dishes? Of course I probably completely missed the mark.

Well, they have 3x as many ancient keys as they need. Which means they got 9 favors.

26 minutes ago, S19TealPenguin said:

Well, they have 3x as many ancient keys as they need. Which means they got 9 favors.

Oh! I always had someone else buy the key, that's why I missed it. Thanks!

On another note, that's amazing then what they did.

I think after the "7 dish run" meta, the next step is to turn the gorge into (another) survival game, seeing how may cravings the team can satisfy and/or  how long they can survive.

4 hours ago, Bae Kunawa said:

Oh! I always had someone else buy the key, that's why I missed it. Thanks!

On another note, that's amazing then what they did.

I think after the "7 dish run" meta, the next step is to turn the gorge into (another) survival game, seeing how may cravings the team can satisfy and/or  how long they can survive.

Yeah, that part is fun. When I win with a team, and they want to keep playing, I also ask if they want to keep going after the 3 favors, do so to see how many more recipes I can unlock with and without silver-plate (sometimes on my own, sometimes with the page, hehe). And is fun to see how long you can play before everything delves into chaos. Last match they wanted to kill a beefalo and make a crab dish, I had issues getting the red mark for either of the tools needed :/, which was a shame as I also wanted to do those.

Archived