Ariel the Skeledork mod[possible collaboration?]

576ca4b42054f_arielwikientry.png.f334630285073c924547b9d97ab2b7c8.png5a90db7db75cb_skeledorkallignedsheetwilson.thumb.png.b1fa72301ba2dc0f9a09e73f4376f085.png

As omeone who has no idea on how to do mods, I decided to make a thread on this to see if anyone was curious.

I think a few mechanics would be:

impervious to pain from eating rot

catcoon herder

If having Low sanity makes skeledork chat up a storm to encourage the player to either make the sanity get lower or higher depending on tolerance of puns and bad jokes(like Lucy but worse).

A lot of phrases are "This reminds me of [etc]".

Has a Xylophone for a voice

/sawbone emote has a personal real sawbone

[once gnaw/quagmire comes around]Stargazy pie/fishpie is a special recipie/Can make and plant coffee beans after hammering other skeletons to make a special brand of calcium-based coffee

So not a op mod, just something I'd like to work on in the future. Personally I want to work on a NPC Maxwell mod on my own(so I can make it a template for longer/taller bodies)n but this is a simpler mod.

If anyone wants to help me out, comment here. I'd love to brainstorm on more on how this mod would work.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Neutral_Steve said:

You got me with the pun thing x)

If you need some help I can.

That's great! I can pm you my discord so we can go through finer details.

Never had the time to work the mechanics of the sprite but if you can help, that'd be great!

What I meant by "Catcoon herding" is that Ariel's mechanic would be to neutralize feral catcoons from killing tamed catcoons and other kitty tricks. Kind of like beefalo herding. Maybe we can have a catcoon farming mechanic?

Edited by minespatch

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

unknown.png

Update on the skeledork mod, @Dorozco is assisting me with the coding. I'll still do the writing but this mod will help assist with what body parts go with what for Winston. So skeledork is going to be a experiment. If this works, I'll try next year a seigfried and Jack skellington mod with npc maxwell's anatomy

• Like 1