Set Certain Assets to 'More' in DST on PS4

Hello folks! Hope you all are having a lovely Monday so far. 

My wife and I love to play DST on the PS4! However, lately, we've been wanting to set certain assets to be 'More' so we can make the game more challenging/fun for us. As you all probably know though, the PS4 won't let us set things like Beefalo, Clockworks, Killer Bees, or Wallrus' to more. We can set it to more on the Mac version and the PS4 version of DS, but can't do it on the PS4 version of DST. 

Does anyone know how I can bypass this restriction and add 'More' of a certain enemy or item into our DST PS4 games? 
Thanks! 
RaptorSloth

3 hours ago, RaptorSloth said:

Hello folks! Hope you all are having a lovely Monday so far. 

My wife and I love to play DST on the PS4! However, lately, we've been wanting to set certain assets to be 'More' so we can make the game more challenging/fun for us. As you all probably know though, the PS4 won't let us set things like Beefalo, Clockworks, Killer Bees, or Wallrus' to more. We can set it to more on the Mac version and the PS4 version of DS, but can't do it on the PS4 version of DST. 

Does anyone know how I can bypass this restriction and add 'More' of a certain enemy or item into our DST PS4 games? 
Thanks! 
RaptorSloth

There is no way to bypass it. And you are mistaken in believing adding more of those things would make the game more difficult.

On 5/28/2018 at 4:58 PM, Josonic said:

There is no way to bypass it. And you are mistaken in believing adding more of those things would make the game more difficult.

That's too bad. Are we sure there aren't any 'hacks' or commands we can use to bypass the restrictions? We'd really like to have them! 

For us, we like the challenge of dodging all the crap that wants to kill you, so we turn clockworks, tallbirds, killer bees, walrus', spiders, and maybe the Mermen on More, as well as Beefalo & Reeds. So certain parts of the game are easier, but everything is now a carnal bloodbath of death and doom and fun! 

So if there's any way to make it work at all, we'd love the option! 

8 hours ago, RaptorSloth said:

That's too bad. Are we sure there aren't any 'hacks' or commands we can use to bypass the restrictions? We'd really like to have them! 

For us, we like the challenge of dodging all the crap that wants to kill you, so we turn clockworks, tallbirds, killer bees, walrus', spiders, and maybe the Mermen on More, as well as Beefalo & Reeds. So certain parts of the game are easier, but everything is now a carnal bloodbath of death and doom and fun! 

So if there's any way to make it work at all, we'd love the option! 

The toaster can't handle the "More" option.

On 6/8/2018 at 5:48 PM, NSAiswatchingus said:

This right here. You'd make it 50 days before your game lagged out. 

No it'd immediately lag out. If your ps4 did manage to make it 50 days it'd be less laggy because the excess mobs would be dead

Yeah I've mainly only done that on regular Don't Starve.  It's fun chaos for a bit, but not sure how well it'd work out on Together, with extra people to keep track of. 

I do have fond memories of finding a tiny spot of almost-safeness to make a small base in with WAY more resources than usual, the merry pouncing and hissing of the catcoons on random objects all day long...fastest I've ever actually found butter.  The whole world basically becomes like the swamp--aka TOTAL WAR ALL THE TIME and _if_ you can dodge everything, so much battlefield loot...!

...Notorious

Archived