A New Skin That I think Would Be Great

Okay Okay.... I know that I've posted ALOT of skin posts...... BUT I WANT THIS SKIN SO BADLY UGHHH! I think there should be a thermal stone skin. Like wouldn't that be really cool? Just a skin that shows up in your hotbar and when you drop it. I just have always wanted a thermal stone skin. (SORRY FOR ALL THE SKIN POSTS UGH! I JUST LOVE THEMMMM)

17 hours ago, MisterPockets said:

i want a Bunny skin and bunny ears  and a pirate themed skin where the body is either a chest or a barrel and and top is either the lid or chest lid

That would be really cool for easter lol. Thanks for the comment! :) 

2 hours ago, Josonic said:

I would like to have a Krampus Sack skin but I'm not sure how they could make it work since you can't craft it

I've only managed to get it once but that would be really cool. Maybe have a special crafting section for that? Thanks for the comment! :) 

On 5/10/2018 at 4:49 PM, GetRektKids said:

Okay Okay.... I know that I've posted ALOT of skin posts...... BUT I WANT THIS SKIN SO BADLY UGHHH! I think there should be a thermal stone skin. Like wouldn't that be really cool? Just a skin that shows up in your hotbar and when you drop it. I just have always wanted a thermal stone skin. (SORRY FOR ALL THE SKIN POSTS UGH! I JUST LOVE THEMMMM)

I think that would be a good idea if you play with others or randoms, because then you would know if someone stole your stone. It happens a lot you put your stone down and someone swipes it, but if you could make stones in different colors or patterns it would help deter stealing a bit.

5 hours ago, LadyAzure said:

I think that would be a good idea if you play with others or randoms, because then you would know if someone stole your stone. It happens a lot you put your stone down and someone swipes it, but if you could make stones in different colors or patterns it would help deter stealing a bit.

OMG I DIDNT EVEN THINK OF THAT! I was in it for the looks but that is really helpful to! Thanks for the reply! :) 

Archived