Easy way to kill Pacu's?

Was trying to think up a way to kill fish to create a pacu meat plant, but I couldn't think of anything.  They just seem to flop when you pump out the water... maybe dropping them into boiling oil?  Literally make a fish fryer, lol.  Anybody have a go at this yet?

1 hour ago, strideknight said:

Was trying to think up a way to kill fish to create a pacu meat plant, but I couldn't think of anything.  They just seem to flop when you pump out the water... maybe dropping them into boiling oil?  Literally make a fish fryer, lol.  Anybody have a go at this yet?

Either put them into extremely hot liquid, or extremely cold liquid.

Me personally, I prefer propane.

um.png.832174e389602512f76c83cc24d1fe86.png

On 4/30/2018 at 5:40 AM, strideknight said:

Drop the water out of their tank if you really want to automate it all.  Have a horizontal door with an automation switch and mesh tiles beneath.  You could set up a pump with a switch to repump the water back to the pond for a reset.

27 minutes ago, Jadelink said:

Drop the water out of their tank if you really want to automate it all.  Have a horizontal door with an automation switch and mesh tiles beneath.  You could set up a pump with a switch to repump the water back to the pond for a reset.

When I tried something like that they just flopped around for forever.  Granted, I don't think i waited the 25 cycles landromat suggested, so I don't know if they would've given up at that point.

Archived