Some suggestions

I've played the game a couple of days, and some ideas come up my mind:- Changeable weather and climateMaybe it will be more fun sometimes raining from sky and make the crops grow faster by the drop of the rain, some region, for example, in the sand, maybe it appears a small tornado wandering within a specified region, when our character enter it, he will be thrown to a random area of map and cause slight damage. NPCs (such as pigman and other animals or monster) will act to the different weather. sometime we got a big pour of rain, pigmen will running their home for shelter, rabbits will rush to their holes. If homeless pigman wandering in the snow, he may play a trembling emotion or sneezing :)- Highlighten the objects that covered by trees, stones or something like thatI open miss my log when i cut down a tree that spawned quite close to another tree, and behind it like a naughty boy- Mini map presented on the left top of the screen to avoid getting lostI always lost my way to the camp in the darken deep woods, when i press tab to open the big map, the game actually pause, the poor memory drive me open map frequently even move the character a little bit more.Hey, I also a gameplay coder, i dont know if is it easy for those system in your current architecture, maybe we had better not to use particle system to implement rain drop effects, it is not good in performance . just create a box, generate rain drops ( 2 triangles per drop ) with different height and density, merge them into on mesh. Spawn boxes, around the camera and move them from top to bottom, its quite a good performance and well effect.Hope those suggestions is helpful to you, I really like this game and hope you make the game even betterThank you for reading this.

- Highlighten the objects that covered by trees, stones or something like thatI open miss my log when i cut down a tree that spawned quite close to another tree, and behind it like a naughty boy

Try using q and e, it will quickly fix the problem mind you,Sadly a couple of these ideas have been suggested before but I especially liked the pig man lost in the snow idea, seems to fit well within the theme.Also, perhaps you might like to look at the modding section?

I don't know if anyone has suggested this in other posts but I really wanna see a billy club. A caveman/Flinstones looking billy club. Sometimes it takes me awhile to find flint but I guess the only logical recipe for a billy club is a log and you need an hatchet to cut a tree down first. A guy can dream right??! It could have the same decomposing rate of a shovel but same damage as a spear.

- Changeable weather and climateMaybe it will be more fun sometimes raining from sky and make the crops grow faster by the drop of the rain, some region, for example, in the sand, maybe it appears a small tornado wandering within a specified region, when our character enter it, he will be thrown to a random area of map and cause slight damage. NPCs (such as pigman and other animals or monster) will act to the different weather. sometime we got a big pour of rain, pigmen will running their home for shelter, rabbits will rush to their holes. If homeless pigman wandering in the snow, he may play a trembling emotion or sneezing :)

Weather has been discussed before on several ocassions, so I consider it to be a popular idea. From my past experience on the topic the general types of weather most commonly suggested were: rainstorms, thunderstorms, fog, snowstorms, blizzards, and windy days. It goes without saying that the weather is season-specific, once Winter is implemented.As for tornados, that was mentioned as a rare weather type that could potentially occur during Summer (1% chance, +1% cummulative per day for 30 days, with 30-day seasons being suggested). The idea was that it would be a massive storm and the tornado itself would move across the map destroying everything in its path. It would be marked on the map, to show the player since the PoV in the game doesn't really let you see far off into the distance... and who could miss a tornado? As you suggested, if the player is caught in the tornado they would be carried off and dropped elsewhere with some injuries.As for climates, right now there is only one climate... "moderate". However players in the past have asked for biomes with different climates, like jungle or desert. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing more biomes.And yes, I agree that creatures should react to different weathers. It would be strange if they didn't.

- Highlighten the objects that covered by trees, stones or something like thatI open miss my log when i cut down a tree that spawned quite close to another tree, and behind it like a naughty boy

Try pressing the Space bar, it will allow you to pick up anything lying on the ground.

I don't know if anyone has suggested this in other posts but I really wanna see a billy club. A caveman/Flinstones looking billy club. Sometimes it takes me awhile to find flint but I guess the only logical recipe for a billy club is a log and you need an hatchet to cut a tree down first. A guy can dream right??! It could have the same decomposing rate of a shovel but same damage as a spear.

I would prefer it if the Devs only added in unqiue weapons rather than trying to give us a large variety of weapons that were mostly the same. Of course that's just my opinion.