First reed trap

On 4/8/2018 at 6:10 PM, Rogueagent01 said:

I come across them say 1 out of every 10 worlds, they're certainly not common. Unfortunately my main server only has 29 reeds on the surface, which sucks, but i manage.

UMMMM 1 AND 10 WORLDS MORE LIKE 1 IN 50 but yeah out of a little over 200 hours I've found one

Now that you have a Reed trap, the best way to clear it is use a torch on it! /s

Nice mob on getting the Reed trap. It’s a nice rare set piece that has a lot of practical use.

To get the most out of it, you definitely want to bring Bearger or Deerclops. You probably will need to bring multiple of each, but they don’t set the Reed trap on fire and won’t uproot the reeds. In addition you will have lots of tentacle loot.

Also, I thought there was a clockwork knight guaranteed at world get, or am I remembering wrong? Either way, if you really need gears and are not exactly good at the ruins yet, your best bet will likely be tumbleweeds. You really only need 6-7 at most, unless you are WX.

Archived