Question About Watttage 1k vs 2K?

24 minutes ago, Lifegrow said:

Fixes and Updates

• World simulation speed increased by 20%, meaning liquids and gases can flow up to 20% faster.
  • Fixed several issues with simulation being framerate dependant.

Hnnnnnngh, why I no see dis... And you've confirmed this in the code too ?

It explains why I've been getting weird behaviour with liquid pumps that was baffling me.

Sorry, it is just my guess. I am not able to confirm it in code. Usually, world simulation is written by C language instead of C#. I don't have enough specialized knowledge to decompile C.

I noticed the change about the transformer in OC preview, but I had no idea about the reason. I analyzed transformer's code but it seemed to be irrelevant. So I made a guess that devs had changed the game tick in secret. When I saw the Announced update information, I thought it meant that my guess is correct.

Quesiton

Could you draw and use all 5k if you split the circuit to three smart batteries that used automation to cut there own 2k 2k 1k networks when charging from the transformer? This way when they were drawing power from the transformer they would be disconnected from the devices they power. When they were charged they would cut power to the transformer (and other 2 batteries), and open the circuit to various devices?

1 hour ago, Hellshound38 said:

Quesiton

Could you draw and use all 5k if you split the circuit to three smart batteries that used automation to cut there own 2k 2k 1k networks when charging from the transformer? This way when they were drawing power from the transformer they would be disconnected from the devices they power. When they were charged they would cut power to the transformer (and other 2 batteries), and open the circuit to various devices?

I think that could work. However, if you're already using smart batteries with power shutoffs, you don't even need the transformer anymore.

Archived