Formal skins and Classic Curio Chests

Does formal skins even drop? I've getting skins in DST for about 2 years and got only 3 Maxwell's suits, 2 Winona's dresses and GoH Winona. It seems 10 original formal sets have the rarest drop chances. And look at the prices in Market! 1.5 years ago shadow ones was the most expencive, but now we have Classic Curio Chests. No, really, does anyone got something non-shadow from these chests?

I've been playing since 2015 and never got anything that was part of a character set or a science machine or something like that. I only get shoes, shirt, pants and gloves. All the skins I have, have been bought. (And very expensive, because Brazilians do not miss the opportunity to get on top of the others.)

Just now, Corazon said:

I've been playing since 2015 and never got anything that was part of a character set or a science machine or something like that. I only get shoes, shirt, pants and gloves. All the skins I have, have been bought. (And very expensive, because Brazilians do not miss the opportunity to get on top of the others.)

Same, i only have the ones Klei sold in the game. 

Archived