Can someone try my world seed, I swear this is a really hard map.

I have the entire map from  the portal to the magma, full left to right fully un fogged.

I have gone straight up from the portal for 2 bionome's, and have started going to the sides now from up there.

Still only have found 1 natural gas geyser and a few oil ones, and 2 of those cold makers.

I am on day 300, and starting to worry about a game over from having germs take me over.

2 minutes ago, Neotuck said:

I checked it in debug mode and found the 2 steam geysers, want me to spoil it for you or just tell you were to dig?

ya plz, heh, and whats debug mode?

oh hey, i found one, lol, it was just a few dozen more tiles straight up from the portal area I stopped at the slime since that was my H2O gen area. heh.

I kinda last few dozen cycles have given up on the map, and just letting toxin go how ever digging in straight lines looking for these dam things.

how did you get an image that zoomed out?

1 minute ago, MythN7 said:

ok, so you take those kinda pics in debug mode?

sometimes i want to show more than what the screen can fit is why.

yes, you can zoom out real far and even hid your HUD to take pics like this

1 minute ago, Neotuck said:

yes, you can zoom out real far and even hid your HUD to take pics like this

cool thanks, right now since ive basicly threw all caution to the wind just exploring the map, I am just building tubes for the 1st time to try them out before i start a new world.

this one says 20 hours played for my 300 cycles.

5 minutes ago, MythN7 said:

ok, so you take those kinda pics in debug mode?

sometimes i want to show more than what the screen can fit is why.

If you don't want to use debug cheat mode.

Use the screenshot mode instead.

the one thing that is bottle necking me is my press. its made from gold, and keeps breaking from heat.

its not that hot, but the co2 inside it says 150C.

even though the oil going in is only about 70C which seems to be static, cause it was coming out at 70C when I was cooling the oil first down to 40s.

aww man that is alt+s "the S is for SWEET!"  lol

so in the top where the peak is i hollowed out, if i had just dug up 20 is more tiles, hundreds of cycles ago, the steam gyser would have gotten un fogged.  LOL.

I tend to always start going downward cause of using gravity to help me out

my world as its dying.jpg

Just now, travaldofan said:

btw u can build exosuit if u afraid of germs. and put some deodorizers, in clean oxygen slimelung dies

ya, i did, this is where i set up my bay, right at the spot the natural gas gyser is near the portal.

I just should have gone up I guess.

I dident want to bust into non clean air zones outside of my access chamber.

Are steam always up or is it just this map?

exco suit bay.jpg

Try to set up geyser like this, so u don't waste power on gas filters, and gas vent setup is exploit it will never over pressure (liquid is >870kg, use crude oil, petroleum bcs water will evaporate), and u need atmo sensor(4500g) for not overheating the gas pump (bcs natural gas from geyser is 150C)

image.thumb.png.e3f5f65673359dd7182db5a9c20d8572.png

and ore scubbers is useless IMO, only ore that has germ is slime, so i just put them in storage with bleach stone,

good luck 

Archived