Whats wrong with this automation power toggle?

I put an automation wire into the fridge and then into a not gate so its flipping the status on the power shutoff block to the musher.

but I have been playing with the fridges capacity allowance so that its at capacity and not for testing, and the red wire you see is not ever flipping green.

What am I missing?

automation power toggle.jpg

Right now Fridges & Smart compactors are bugged because of the way some items are calculated.

Foods can end up in fractions. So instead of the full 100kg, you have ~99.9kg in your fridge....which prevents dupes from putting more into it, and since its under 100kg, it still outputs red signal.

Stupid fractions. It's annoyed me since alpha release. Sure it's all science and stuff but it's also just a game. Make dupes always consume whole numbers :mad: Who cares about 0.65775921197349 worth of food.

2 hours ago, Moggles said:

Stupid fractions. It's annoyed me since alpha release. Sure it's all science and stuff but it's also just a game. Make dupes always consume whole numbers :mad: Who cares about 0.65775921197349 worth of food.

...that's more than half a portion.  That's actually a significant amount of calories.

Archived