Natural Gas Power Plant set up using new Power Station?

I play strictly survival mode, I'm at the point I want to set up my second Nat Gas geyser and want it to be better than the haphazard mess the first is.  Can I see some of your builds utilizing the new Power Station?  Is the data on the wiki re: Nat Gas geyser setups still correct?  ie 7 nat gas gen 16 fert syn 2 carbon scrubbers 1 gas pump?  I searched the forums and could not find any utilizing the new power plant.  Is there a reason not to use the new power station?

thanks all!

The wiki's math should still be correct.

Most people don't use the power station (although there are some who do). The main reason is that the power buff consumes refined metal, which is a finite resource that most people consider too valuable to justify the cost.

no its not updated, they calculated that design on wiki at 100g/s of natural gas from geysers where actually geysers emit at 160+g/s
if your recalculate it again, its around 11 or 12 natgas gen, 25 or 26 fertz and 3 skimmers, there is already an equation on the wiki just replug the numbers with geyser at 160.714g/s if you want to check it yourself

but for my design, i still used 7,11,2 ratio, then later in the game i added another 3 nat gas generator for water production and a skimmer

here is my blueprint, but i created a mkII design haven't posted yet

i didn't used the power station but i did utilized the smart batteries

Archived