Snowcap Burger

Proposed new food item, it is simply the combination of a fried Mushroom and and a FrostBun.  The quality is raised to level 3 giving us a solid q3 food item to compete with the Berry Sludge Bar which is currently the only food item at that level.  As the Burger requires accessing 2 dissimilar biomes and 2 prior cooking actions to make it's prior parts it's net kcal bonus should be in the range of +2,000.  Compared to the Sludge Bar it is more water efficient but more complex to produce.  This recipe should  incentivize farming both of its ingredients, and it's name is a reference to both of them, snow obviously from the wheat and cap from the mushroom.

Since we don't have a "smart" electric grill yet that can sequence different foods being made, it might be better to be able to make this from the raw ingredients. If they added "smart" grills then I would love the idea of using processed foods to make better foods. Then we could combine all the foods to make an Everything Burger! Anyway, I love your idea for the Snowcap Burger.

13 hours ago, ImpalerWrG said:

A smarter Grill is absolutely mandatory regardless, I am sick of building a separate grill for every thing I want continuously cooked.

You need not smarter grill but smarter dupes - so they can cook any of recipespresent on grill if otherqueued dont have ingridients. 

Archived