Setting Random Location Spawn

Hi, I want to set random location spawns right when you enter the server, as i'm setting up an hunger game type server. I don't want to use wilderness mode, because once you're dead, you're dead, so you have to turn into a ghost (and probably get kicked out after 2 min if you don't find a touchstone or your partner (if any) resurrects you.

If i apply, i think i can find the command by myself but does anyone know where is the "default" settings page?

What i mean is, when the world starts, console is hidden, to avoid cheaters etc, so i need to set this command in remote, so when we start the server everyone is spawning in different points.

thank you

2 minutes ago, Starlogy said:

i know you said you don't want to use wilderness mode, but... that's kind of the whole point of wilderness.

plus you dont turn into a ghost in wilderness, you get taken back to character selection to pick a new character.

I think you need to read what's written a little more carefully. Getting taken back to character selection is the reason they can't use Wilderness mode, because they need players that have died to stay dead (unless someone resurrects them)

Just now, Cyberboy2000 said:

I think you need to read what's written a little more carefully. Getting taken back to character selection is the reason they can't use Wilderness mode, because they need players that have died to stay dead (unless someone resurrects them)

oh, i see. it wasn't written clearly, my mistake.

5 hours ago, Araston said:

Hi, I want to set random location spawns right when you enter the server, as i'm setting up an hunger game type server. I don't want to use wilderness mode, because once you're dead, you're dead, so you have to turn into a ghost (and probably get kicked out after 2 min if you don't find a touchstone or your partner (if any) resurrects you.

If i apply, i think i can find the command by myself but does anyone know where is the "default" settings page?

What i mean is, when the world starts, console is hidden, to avoid cheaters etc, so i need to set this command in remote, so when we start the server everyone is spawning in different points.

thank you

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=662394344

This does exactly what you'd want and more, if you're willing to use mods.

Archived