one more job

among the traits and skills dupe has, the only one that doesn't have a job is the "kindness" skill, maybe they should add medic job that can be assigned in a medbay,

but the downfall of it is that dupes get sick rarely (especially early game) so being a medic also makes his skill leveling in kindness also slow. But it can still be helpful later in the game when your mining slimes

I don't know if I remember correctly but I think there was a job like very early beta access. Even if there was a job I'm not sure I would assign someone to it. I'd rather have a groundskeeper with high athletics and kindness (by max gofer and natural stats) and only have him care since that dupe won't be allowed to go really far anyways. Just try not to get all you dupes sick at once and you will be just fine.

If there was a medic job it should also increase a dupe immunity that way it would be worth passively mastering 

On 11/02/2018 at 5:46 AM, Roxanne4018 said:

I don't know if I remember correctly but I think there was a job like very early beta access. Even if there was a job I'm not sure I would assign someone to it. I'd rather have a groundskeeper with high athletics and kindness (by max gofer and natural stats) and only have him care since that dupe won't be allowed to go really far anyways. Just try not to get all you dupes sick at once and you will be just fine.

If there was a medic job it should also increase a dupe immunity that way it would be worth passively mastering 

Well hypothermia is kinda a nuisance for me personally so I think it could be useful

Archived