Need help / 2.Questions

First Question

I'm playing don't starve together with my friend other way we can't play together atm because he has a lot of work going soon and he can't wiem make a dedic.... server.

So I have question can I somehow transport he's server on my PC I mean folder with it and play on it alone or with someone else.

Because I really want Play on our World and we spend much time on it.

Please help me out and let me play.

Thanks.

Second Question

When we will have any update for Don't Starve together and when we will be able to Play shipwreck together.

1 hour ago, Kasztanor said:

Second Question

When we will have any update for Don't Starve together and when we will be able to Play shipwreck together.

Next update is probably gonna be for Chinese lunar new year in a few days from now, but we aren't completely sure atm, this is a forum speculation due to the past years Chinese celebration in DST.

Klei currently has no plans to add shipwrecked in together, and a lot of modders are working to bring a comprehensive mod to do something very close to it. Please check @ImDaMisterL post not too far down in the forums:

14 minutes ago, Brikelz said:

If my memory serves me correctly, the world files are stored in "C:\Users\(name)\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether". They should be called "Cluster_#", with the number corresponding to the world save slot (1-5).

Do I need to paste that files into my dst folder?

Archived