Ce-34878-0 Devs please help

Ive lost servers too corrupted data. Now i cant host. But i can join other servers with no problem. So basically i start my server, and the game crashes before it loads me into the game. I get error code ce-34878-0. I have all current updates on both ps4 and dst. Ive lookee up guides on how to resolve it but no luck.i dont want to lose this server

On 2/8/2018 at 8:49 AM, Purroantrax said:

Ive lost servers too corrupted data. Now i cant host. But i can join other servers with no problem. So basically i start my server, and the game crashes before it loads me into the game. I get error code ce-34878-0. I have all current updates on both ps4 and dst. Ive lookee up guides on how to resolve it but no luck.i dont want to lose this server

This is sad. I know the feeling pal, I'm really sorry for your lost!

You're not alone here! few of us submit the same error to Klei from last year but no answer! so I wonder how many users have the same Error, known nothing about this forum, hoping Klei to do something to fix this!

But hey, some guy here say that the Devs on "holidays" so no rush :)

OP; check this

their quite few solutions for fixing this.

On 2/7/2018 at 9:49 PM, Purroantrax said:

There's nothing the dev can do, I have had the same problem... I talked to one of the dev, he asked for my saved data to try to fix it, but later he found out I'm a console player and Sony doesn't allow users to re-upload a save data that has been cracked, so basically he couldn't help me. But if this happens in PC, the dev can easily fix the coding through save data and return the data to the user (that's what he told me).

If you're somewhat lucky like me and had a PS Plus early save data, you can always delete all of your current DST save data and use the PS Plus save data. I lost my world to corrupted data when my world was around 4k ish day with a lot of boss loots like toad skins, a cave base that I just finished.. I was so mad.

But I had a PS Plus save data, it took me back to 700 days, lost a lot of stuff and had to re-farm so much, but also gave me the opportunity to improve the base design and also learn to save the game more often, I have a total of 4 back ups as of now. 3 on different backup saves on 3 different usb (all different dates, based on changes I made in the cave base, toad farm, etc..) and the 700 days on PS Plus. Better to be save then sorry.

Hey guys thanks for the feedback. Thought id give you guys an update. 

After speaking with a few friends we had the clever idea of rolling back my server from the main menu. I rolled it back a day and i was able to load in. Server saved! But wtf made my server crash? I was able to load into all my other servers but not on my current one. Weird af. Regardless, im stilll dissapointed that this even happened.

I recently lost 600 days on another server to corrupted data.i do upload my saved files to psn but i dont do it often. Maybe theres an auto upload feature that i need to turn on. 

I hope klei can find away to fix this. Nsa i feel your frustration. Im sorry you had to go thru that. So much time and dedication go into these builds. We def need to link up bro!

Thanks again fam.

Feel free to join up if I'm on. On day 150 something and just doing some landscaping and amassing supplies. It's just been some real casual play. 

I'm working on building a sort of "Starter Town" around spawn. Basically a large base with the aesthetic of being a town in an RPG with shops and NPC's to help players get started. I also want to make the surface world as empty as possible except for a few biomes. The idea is to have a total wasteland above, and a lush metropolis underground eventually. 

Archived