Willow fuelweaver speedrun (6:12:46.26) shenanigans

Maybe in a strongly focused team the shadow rook/knight/bishop fight can be started on the last bit of day 1? sounds... very hard, but maybe its possible to complete this before winter. Wickerbottom can rush the beefalo saddle with just a science machine, while the others can look for the pieces and collect the basic resources for the fight.
Awesome fights in the video btw (I had to skip some parts though, I mean, 6 hours lol)

11 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Maybe in a strongly focused team the shadow rook/knight/bishop fight can be started on the last bit of day 1? sounds... very hard, but maybe its possible to complete this before winter. Wickerbottom can rush the beefalo saddle with just a science machine, while the others can look for the pieces and collect the basic resources for the fight.
Awesome fights in the video btw (I had to skip some parts though, I mean, 6 hours lol)

I mean yea, tho Wicker, she pretty much got the ability for most things, RNG land placements still, tho preparation this early of new moon is impossible as far as I never seen anyone do it, takes forever to find statue heads and statues in general, not to mention carrying, also having less than 8 minutes to do all sounds like a daydream lol

On 2/9/2018 at 10:56 PM, Mantas said:

I mean yea, tho Wicker, she pretty much got the ability for most things, RNG land placements still, tho preparation this early of new moon is impossible as far as I never seen anyone do it, takes forever to find statue heads and statues in general, not to mention carrying, also having less than 8 minutes to do all sounds like a daydream lol

wolfgang to speed his way around to find the pieces, although loads of luck would still be needed to find them quickly

Archived