@Jambell re: food spoilage alarm MAKE IT STOP!!!

Jambell, buddy, PLEASE!  Make.  It.  Stop. 

All day.  Every day.  That alarm is going off.  I run a surplus of certain foods for certain reasons.  Even if I didn't, I can't think of a good reason to have that alarm around.  At best it's bubble-pop-notification-sound-worthy.  

5a74ef4f85fb8_Screenshot(32).png.732f2a683567564f73005d137640dcf5.png

How about the "insufficient oxygen generation" warning? or the "Unrefrigerated Food"...

Gota vote for ichikais solution, please let us setup what alarms we get and what not. Also a way to turn of game tips, after 50+ colonies they start to be a annoyance... 

• Developer

Hi all!

Looking at this has been on my to-do list for a while, sorry that I haven't done so yet and doubly sorry for the insanity it may be causing you!

I've set up a reminder to myself to look at food spoilage and a couple of common sound-ish requests on Monday. We have been having some discussions about how best to make the notification system address the stuff you've mentioned too @Ichikai and @SkunkMaster, but I'm not sure when we will be able to get to it! Seeing 50 TIPs queued up, encroaching on every streamer and Youtuber's screen makes us sad too :)

Thanks for the feedback and for tagging me to make sure I see it! Lemme know if there are any other cases like this :)

Archived