Seed map problem

new updates replace old seeds, try this one 1658009031  to the right of the printing pod is a caustic biome, top of it is nat gas geyser, and somewhere above that is another one :) going bottom of it is steam geyser, with another almost right below it.  Close enough to satisfy the needs of most anyone.

2 minutes ago, Kabrute said:

new updates replace old seeds, try this one 1658009031  to the right of the printing pod is a caustic biome, top of it is nat gas geyser, and somewhere above that is another one :) going bottom of it is steam geyser, with another almost right below it.  Close enough to satisfy the needs of most anyone.

I have a save of that save at day 1,there's one steam geyser and one nat gas geyser right and left of the screen, access to cold biome without opening gas areas, so I restarted from there, I just wanted to know if there is a legit way to restart but thanks :)

image.thumb.png.f2c7bac7b36ca4f7b52c00f8c8e10df7.png

image.thumb.png.2b5f60a6cd410b73e560f91f86966e5a.png

That's odd, I used a seed from Tubular on the preview and got the same map.

That said, I have modified the geyser spawn thing so I was getting 5 geysers per map instead of 4 - maybe that had some affect.

Not counting oil wells, I've never seen a map generate with less than 4 geysers (without the modification) unless there was a dumb world gen thing where ruins over ride one.

I thought the standard was 2 steam, 1 natural gas and 1 natural gas/chlorine (variable)
I also seem to get 3 oil wells pretty much every time.  (again, baring any ruin over ride)

Is this different again in the preview, with unmodified spawn?

I kind of want to revert my mod so that I am back to standard, but idk if I will if I'm only going to get 1 steam geyser - that's pretty killer. I can make do with 1 nat gas and 1 chlorine. The thing that annoyed me the most about the 4 geyser setup was the variable - I quite like chlorine storage rooms.

Archived