Soggy feet: polluted water generator

I present to you a brand new polluted water generator project. One dupe can convert about 260 kg of water into polluted water per cycle using this setting. Soggy feet trait makes dupe go to the shower - and the only thing you need is something to make them run back and forward, so here I have power generator with buffer gate that shuts the power off, so our needless Max goes to the shower - then the generator turns on and makes the dupe to go back to it, getting soggy feet on his way.

One shower converts approximately 21-22 kg of water into polluted water. This setting makes the dupe go to the shower 11-12 times per cycle.

There are some difficulties though. Not every time the dupe gets the soggy feet trait, for which I don't know the reason. Also, constant soggy feet trait needs to be made up for; gold tiles and some additional decor with good quality food should do the work.

What's most important, is that you can produce crazy amounts of polluted water using this setting and then use it for fertilizer makers or pincha peppernuts, if you wish.

image.thumb.png.12e0fd4a874253673dbc06b06e76d1aa.png

31 minutes ago, donutman07 said:

While this is neat, you can convert 10kg/s of water into polluted water if you want with a vent just beneath a tile in a polluted water tank. Which is 6000kg/cycle I believe

Can you elaborate a bit. Water has nowhere to go and just converts to polluted water?  I thought those two never mixed.

If clean water is surrounded on 3 sides by polluted water it becomes polluted water so build a tank with walls that are only 3 blocks high, put a vent on the bottom and feed it water.  Vents blocik at 1000kg, pwater stands 800kg, at 3 walls high its max is 960 so it will always allow the vent to dump. As the water rises through pwater it becomes pwater, as the container overfills it spills off the extra, no dupe needed just pumping water into your pwater resevoire

Archived