Suggestions for Klei on the new item

chinsu96

Hi guys !

What do you think of an item that you could craft, which could be place on ocean to act as land :D ?

With this you could increase the size of your island and make an awesome sea-island-base !

I haven't come up with it's name yet. It would be very cool if Klei got my idea and made it come true.

This idea has been posted many many times, often with being more fleshed out than the information you've provided here. For example, how do you maintain balance with such a game changing idea.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I think it has a lot of potential. But as you've presented here it basically adds nothing to the discussion of this actually becoming a thing

On 15/01/2018 at 4:43 AM, Josonic said:

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, I think it has a lot of potential. But as you've presented here it basically adds nothing to the discussion of this actually becoming a thing

The chances of Klei taking an idea and implementing it in the game is 0.0000000 ...

I think if you tried to cover the entire world with something like board-based structures (there's a name for those things irl, I forget what they are called), it would take forever to do so. For "balance" sake, you could have them only be possible to place on shallow waters or they would get damaged by waves may be. Does that still seem OP? I've always loved the idea of placable land and making a tiny outpost somewhere between islands.

Is this necroposting? At what point isn't something necro? Why do you care? Should I just make a new thread, a method that will just clutter Klei's forum DB even more? If the person contributes something to a thread, are you still puffed up about the necro? Does it even matter in a graveyarded section of the forum? Why should dead threads stay dead? :3

Archived