Disconnected due to missing mods

Hello dear forum people!

We just started a new server and my friend was the host and after couple of days of playing suddenly one day I just got unable to join the server however I was totally fine joining other ones. Notice we including my friend the one who was hosting the server did not change anything regarding game setting and server options and we tried to clean up our mod files by pressing that button in the mod menu and also i tried to download all the server mods he was using manually through steam workshop and as far as I know he does not have any mods installed manually.

Here is the error I was keep getting and the log file.

many thanks, UPRiSER.

client_log.txt

photo_2017-12-27_12-27-12.jpg

It seems like the Mod "Extra Equip slots API Edition" with the ID 496249680 is no longer available, and therefore cannot be downloaded by clients. A quick google gave me the info, that it's on the workshop under a different ID. Removing the mod, and readding the current Version from the workshopp should fix this Issue.

<Source of these Informations>

[00:39:23]:    EResult 15, 496249680              --This is where I see which ID comes with the error
[00:39:23]: Failed getting mod details.

[00:39:27]: SubscribePublishedFile [496249680]        --This shows that it's actually this specific mod, which is no longer available under this ID on the workshop

[00:39:29]: Loading mod: workshop-496249680 (Extra Equip Slots API Edition) Version:2.4.0     --This shows the name of this mod

40 minutes ago, Daniel86268 said:

It seems like the Mod "Extra Equip slots API Edition" with the ID 496249680 is no longer available, and therefore cannot be downloaded by clients. A quick google gave me the info, that it's on the workshop under a different ID. Removing the mod, and readding the current Version from the workshopp should fix this Issue.

<Source of these Informations>

[00:39:23]:    EResult 15, 496249680              --This is where I see which ID comes with the error
[00:39:23]: Failed getting mod details.

[00:39:27]: SubscribePublishedFile [496249680]        --This shows that it's actually this specific mod, which is no longer available under this ID on the workshop

[00:39:29]: Loading mod: workshop-496249680 (Extra Equip Slots API Edition) Version:2.4.0     --This shows the name of this mod

thx mate... we'll try it.

Archived