What Winona Should Have Been.

8 minutes ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

I think a permanent light source is too OP and critters are such a poorly added in Mechanic, that it's not even worth developing. 

An infinite light source that has 2 hit points ( do not mistake it as "health") and can die to bees during spring. As for your opinion about critters... I don't get it.

If it only has 2 hit points, then it's pretty worthless.

As for critters. Critters are crap, because Klei decided to focus on cosmetics rather than interesting game mechanics. Critters would have been so much better if you could find them in the wild (e.g. a kittykit follows a mother Catcoon in Spring), instead of crafting them into existence. And the fact that they are not actually real (they have no health) means you can't really form any connection with them. You can't take care of them. They are just a skin. That's all they are.

So that's why, I hate the idea of making a pawn a critter and I think it would be so much more interesting to be able to control it. 

Archived