Please make a sticky thread, where you collect all those fancy ideas and solutions

Would be usefull, to collect all that interesting and helpful suggestions/solutions inside one stickie-thread. Everyday someone comes across, with a dazillion times suggested ideas. Same for creations/sensors. Interesting content is lost, in all those "everyday suggestions".
Lock the clonesuggestion down, give link to stickie-thread.

• Developer
7 hours ago, Oozinator said:

Everyday someone comes across, with a dazillion times suggested ideas.

And that'll keep happening, even with a sticky. When ONI's Alpha was released, we had "how-to-buy" stickied everywhere and we still got dozens of threads making the same question every day.

Compilating everything would take a lot of work which I don't have the time for nowadays, and I don't like the idea of making a thread for "the best suggestions" as that's really subjective, I'd no wonder get many messages asking why their thread wasn't added in the sticky post.

20 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

And that'll keep happening, even with a sticky. When ONI's Alpha was released, we had "how-to-buy" stickied everywhere and we still got dozens of threads making the same question every day.

Compilating everything would take a lot of work which I don't have the time for nowadays, and I don't like the idea of making a thread for "the best suggestions" as that's really subjective, I'd no wonder get many messages asking why their thread wasn't added in the sticky post.

"same question everyday" yes, but then the sticky was linked and questions concentrated.
It's not about "best suggestions", it's about order and chaos, but you are the mod here.
This game has little to none tutorial and i think a FAQ Sticke or similar, with interesting finds are usefull (sensor,farming)
On steam another community is growing and same questions there too.
But you could be right. They change so many stuff (even ninja), that any information could be outdated quick and not worth the work, to moderate such a stickiethread.

Archived