Infinite water storage tile?

I have been trying to fill this little hole up with PW (to submerge morbs but have them standing still).  You can see on left I have been building tiles in a pool to force the water.  The tile now has 34,000kg of water and keeps climbing as I push more over but the water level never rises.

If I keep going, do I have the equivalent of a void here (being able to hold infinite water?

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.a48b6efe77b0ac42083ca78cfb9b8961.jpg

(PS 3 morbs have died in that hole for some reason too.  Also, you can see the dig queued, when removed, 30,000 kg moves to that new location.  Also, that hole was originally filled for about 100 cycles and then suddenly developed the infinite storage thing; may or may not have been when the morbs died.)

1 hour ago, chemie said:

( 3 morbs have died in that hole for some reason too.  Also, you can see the dig queued, when removed, 30,000 kg moves to that new location.  Also, that hole was originally filled for about 100 cycles and then suddenly developed the infinite storage thing; may or may not have been when the morbs died.)

Maybe the morbs died because of pressure?

1 hour ago, GreatGameDota said:

This compression bug has been in the game for ages just need a one tile wide hole with a few grams of co2 at the bottom and it'll compress any water dropped down it. Also btw I believe the game crashes if a single tile of water goes past 1k tons or something around there.

Yup.  Put a mini gas pump there and a second later water came erupting back out.  There was small pocket of CO2

Archived