Tree monster

gumi.

So I was killing some buffalo's with my ghost, in that island there was friendly tree monster, I lured it from other island days ago..He was chilling, walking and then suddenly it caught fire, he did some damage to the forest tho :D and after like 5 seconds he fallen to his death :\ poor guy. He dropped 1 piece of meat and some wood...So they are weaklings against fire...I thought they were invincible..

Here's him K.O'd ;D

Posted Image

So I started to manipulate this big guy and found out how much tentacle monsters he can handle. So I researched that he can kill 8 tentacle monsters. At least this one :3

Posted Image

Edited by gumi.

EXPERIMENT RESULTSUsing tent in middle of an optimus pine makes him forgot who you are.But he still walks and roams.

Or just go send your one pig, he will kill it and will forget you OR just lure him to tentacles and he will forget you :) every time he kills tentacle I need to punch him again and then lure to another tentacle :D

I costs me 2 pigs and a logsuit to kill him... (jeeuj! fresh meat!) I must be honest i'm now afraid to walk in the forest... Everytime i see a big tree i think it's optimus pine...Don't ask me why but I mostly get attacked at the edge of a forest.

I costs me 2 pigs and a logsuit to kill him... (jeeuj! fresh meat!) I must be honest i'm now afraid to walk in the forest... Everytime i see a big tree i think it's optimus pine...Don't ask me why but I mostly get attacked at the edge of a forest.

as for me, I search for them, going chopping trees (bigger ones) and trying to find them :)