Question about Grass Gekko spawning

Is it possible for me to make a grass gekko farm by building two cages slightly far away from each other , then planting a bunch of grass tufts in one cage and use Applied Horticulture as Wickerbottom and pick the grass? And if so could i keep using Applied Horticulture every time i harvested all of it. Will the grass gekkos spawn if i do that?

14 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Grass Gekko have 1% (or something like that) chance of spawning from replanted grass turfs. So I guess Wickerbottom players can still do this.

So does that mean if I harvest all the grass, use Applied Horticulture, harvest the grass and repeat, the gekkos will spawn eventually?

2 hours ago, Scrubberinos said:

So does that mean if I harvest all the grass, use Applied Horticulture, harvest the grass and repeat, the gekkos will spawn eventually?

yes, thats exactly whay i do, i mostly play wickerbottom, i pland around 40 or 60 grass, pick them upm use the book repeat.

8 hours ago, Scrubberinos said:

Is it possible for me to make a grass gekko farm by building two cages slightly far away from each other , then planting a bunch of grass tufts in one cage and use Applied Horticulture as Wickerbottom and pick the grass? And if so could i keep using Applied Horticulture every time i harvested all of it. Will the grass gekkos spawn if i do that?

yes, but be careful, big gekko farm, can destroy your fps

Archived